Nitrogen Dioxide Detector and Transducer
Ice Skating Arena
* Automatic Ventilation Controller
* 4 to 20 mA Output, for 0 to 6 ppm
* Microcomputer Controlled
* Digital Display: 0 to 9 ppm N02
* Highly Linear Electrochemical Sensor
* Relay w/Selectable Set Point & Delay
* Diesel Exhaust detection and control
* Specific to Nitrogen Dioxide.
* Provides Nitrogen Dioxide detection, digital display of gas concentration, 4 to 20 mA output, and a relay to automatically control exhaust fans or other devices.
* ND-2 works on a wide range of power: 12 to 24 VAC or VDC.
* Meets the requirements of OSHA and the state of Wisconsin.
* Housed in Nema 1, UL, metal knockout case.
* Internally adjustable switch for relay delay from 0.5 to 5 minutes.
* Bright LED shows relay status, flashes during delay period, is on steady when the relay closes.
* Replacement sensors and field calibration kit available. Normal sensor life is over 2 years.
* Isolated 4 to 20 mA output (1000 volts) so common power supplies can be used.
POWER: 1.2 Watts from 12 to 24 VAC or VDC
SIZE: 6 X 6 X 3 inches
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 3 pounds
RELAY: 5 Amps, 24OVAC, pilot duty, SPDT
RELAY SET POINT: 0.5 to 3.0 ppm
OPERATING ENVIR.: 0 to 125¡ F, 10 to 90% RH
LINEARITY: Within 1%.
ACCURACY (after calibration): ± 3%
SENSOR OUTPUT DROOP: Less than 2% a month.
ALL UNITS ARE FACTORY CALIBRATED
TYPICAL COVERAGE: 5000 square feet per unit
Manufacured By: Macurco Inc.
Distributed By Engwald